Join now - be part of our community!

Where is the Sony Repair Centre?

feederfan
Visitor

Where is the Sony Repair Centre?

Ok, so my K-Series VAIO left me today, in the hands of a man from UPS, however, i have no idea where the thing is going! I was so rushed putting the label on it, as the guy didnt have much time to wait around i didnt even check what country its going to! Im actually a bit worried being as sony havent really given me any sort of timescale or anything!
hope i get it back sometime before the warranty runs out in october....

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Alsace in France or Heathrow
There's one in Belgium too and Germany

feederfan
Visitor

I think mine has gone to belgium... but who knows!

Lizzie
Visitor

imagine the scene, a postcard arrives with feeder's computer picture on it with heathrow airport in the background, next day another postcard with the effiel tower in the background and then another postcard the next day from belgium, all saying the same 'wishing you were here'
:tongue:

tonybeard
Explorer

Postcard reads:
Dear Feederfan, Having a great time but missing your manly touch shoving in that big power plug. The man from UPS dropped me the other day so he bought me a beret, see, to cover the damage. He definately works for Sony. I am having issues with you calling me a 'thing' but when I boot up next in Belgium I should be over it because they are going to wipe my memory.
I have to go, man has spilt cheap red wine on me and I am getting ....very......pissed....Viva La France woo hooooo ....Ohh La La ......Moulan Rouge Sacre Blur......french woman yeah yeah baby bay beeeeeeee....saving settings and shutting down Ow ve wha Feederfan O K series

kee-lo_

imagine the scene, a postcard arrives with feeder's computer picture on it with  heathrow airport in the background, next day another postcard with the effiel tower in the background and then another postcard the next day from belgium, all saying the same 'wishing you were here'
:tongue:

Ah you enjoyed Amelie too then ?

tonybeard
Explorer

Postcard from Belgium reads:
Dear Feederfan, Hung over....ahhhh...don't know how much more my processor can take with this poxy Belgium brass band in my mic. Don't worry about me I've shut down like this before and can restart without a bluescreen of death. Got UPS man so pissed he is still asleep at the hotel. He was surpose to take me in for a service two days ago but went on a bender with me and now he doesn't know where it is either and he works for them.....Ahhh God they are trying to play BBBaaaccchhhhhhh.....hey ....you...get me a drink you muscle from Brussel sprouts....it's no use they just want to prance around in tight shorts..... great... a 500 year old gay parade. Thanks for the trip K series PS To the 'LO yes I did enjoy Amelee I think that was her name ha ha ha ha ha saving setting and shuting down

Lizzie
Visitor

Ah you enjoyed Amelie too then ?

I haven't seen it yet.

lol at TB.

kee-lo_

I recomend it

LOL Tony

GBS
Visitor

TB - ROFL:smileylaugh: :laughing: :laughing: