Join now - be part of our community!

Where is the Sony Repair Centre?

feederfan
Visitor

Where is the Sony Repair Centre?

Ok, so my K-Series VAIO left me today, in the hands of a man from UPS, however, i have no idea where the thing is going! I was so rushed putting the label on it, as the guy didnt have much time to wait around i didnt even check what country its going to! Im actually a bit worried being as sony havent really given me any sort of timescale or anything!
hope i get it back sometime before the warranty runs out in october....

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Postcard from Thailand reads:

Dear Feederfan, Wish you were here (happy now Liz). UPS man has put me in for cleaning at Bangkok. Saw Gary Glitter yesterday. He wanted to store photos on your hard drive and after a Rock n rolling fight with UPS man I needed a good cleaning. Inside and out...blaaaaachhh. You are really missing out master, all the cheapy cheapy 5 dolla 5 dolla action. I'm totally shagged, backed up, and fragged.....this is heaven. I will need to break down at least every 2 months
Later K series

TygerTyger
Visitor

Haha! Someones getting very handy with Photoshop.

Not sure what dictates where your computer goes. Logic and money would say it goes to the nearest place, but it doesn't.

tonybeard
Explorer

TT When you're retired, all there is to do for shits and giggles is learn. I bought the Total Training series for CS2 and adobe after effects 6.5 so thanks to Deke and the crew handy indeed I have become. Comedic content could improve. I need assistance from the likes of TR and Jumpy for that...those guys crack me up.:smileylaugh:

kee-lo_

Coool

tonybeard
Explorer

Postcard from Sweden reads:

Feederfoam...wooah Hooooo Bay Beee yeah ...I hav sent 2Osex postcardz now an not a worz flom ewe. Piszt gain but my drive is hard hA HA Ha so 2 spleak. Why.i .i...iiii.iii you no like me push my buttons ahhhhhhahahahahahahhh UPISSZS man is under the foam sumwhare .....I scan for himm.....no need Tiger OS spotty light for that HAHSAHSHDSHSS I don't feel 2 well ......Shaving and slutting down KKK K KKK KKK Wearies

tonybeard
Explorer

Postcard from the set of Gaywatch reads:

Dear Feederfan, Wish you were here at Venice beach. I am still broken but have had a lucky break. I have changed my name to Cleo and with UPS man have had lots of surgery. UPS Man is now known as Yasmine Heath (after Edward) shown typing on me and we are co stars in a transvestite revival of Baywatch called Gaywatch. The other bitches ruining the shot for me are Pamela Handyson and David Hasseltossoff . Today we learned how to chuck a tanty and do drugs in the trailer and refuse to save anyone really drowning that was homophobic. Signing autographs and slutting around.........Cleo K Series

feederfan
Visitor

Haha brilliant tony!
Latest update... its at the repair centre...
very detailed i know, it will probably be sitting on a shelf sumwhere!
i was told the turnaround was 5-7 days by a person on the phone at Vaio-Link, I just laughed, its been 9 days now! lol

kee-lo_

Nearly as bad as RM then