Join now - be part of our community!

Where to buy replacement sony genuine batteries?

Mr_DoughBoy
Visitor

Where to buy replacement sony genuine batteries?

Hey,

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy a sony genuine battery for my portable laptop?

The particular model battery Im looking for is the: PCGA-BP2S Ive tried looking all over including google. But no-one seems to sell them including sony! The only batteries I can find are none geniune sony batteries... Any ideas where I can get a sony geniune one from?

Thanks in advance
Mr_DoughBoy

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mr_DoughBoy

Amazon has the PCGA-BP2S listed for use with the Vaio SRX55C on there site...

What model vaio do you have... :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

www.ebuyer.com

Mr_DoughBoy
Visitor

Well Ive tried amazon but I was told by the seller that they arnt made by sony and ebuyer doesnt sell them :slight_frown: .

Any other ideas please? 😕

Its an SRX51P laptop.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mr Doughboy,

There is a SONY PCGA-BP2S Replacement Laptop Battery listed on ultimate-electronics ... :wink:

Mr_DoughBoy
Visitor

Hi Mr Doughboy,

There is a SONY PCGA-BP2S Replacement Laptop Battery listed on ultimate-electronics ... :wink:

Thanks, I just emailed them and they said they arnt manufactered by Sony but that it is a quality battery designed to work with SONY laptop computer.

Im starting to wonder if you can even buy sony geniune batterys anymore :thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You could send an email to Nexttronics, they may stock the battery, they are a US based company but they do ship worldwide.. :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Dabs.com