Join now - be part of our community!

Where to find up-to-date drivers for ATI Radeon IGP345M

Roman2K
Visitor

Where to find up-to-date drivers for ATI Radeon IGP345M

Hi everybody,

I haven't be able to find any drivers for the graphic card of my Vaio PCG-K295HP: the ATI Radeon IGP345M ! :cry:

It's really boring that there are no place to find up-to-date drivers for this card, even on Sony Vaio-Link site !

Please could you tell me WHERE to find that ?

Thanks !

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_
Roman2K
Visitor

http://www.club-vaio.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=13898

Thanks for you answer.
Unfortunately this one doesn't work too :smileycry:. I'm really desesperated !

Here's the message that appear when I launch "Install Display Drivers" of the TCTool ATI Optimized Driver :

Ce pilote d'affichage n'est pas compatible avec la (les) carte(s) graphique(s) installée(s) sur votre système.

Approximate translation:
This display driver isn't compatible with the graphic card(s) which is(are) installed on your system.

Please tell me where to find official drivers or even unofficial but drivers which work with IGP345M.

kee-lo_

I don't think anyone issued a new drive since.

Roman2K
Visitor

I don't think anyone issued a new drive since.

So how do I update my graphic-card driver !? I can't play any game like now!! I bought my PC also for gaming and I cannot!!!!! all this because sony nor ati doesn't publish updated drivers so what do I do in this story ??

kee-lo_

The bad news is you can't, if there's not one on VAIO-Link, and the Omega ones do not work then there's not much that can be done.

It's very annoying and Sony need to address this.

Roman2K
Visitor

kee-lo thank you very much for your support.
Omega drivers look to work, it recognizes my card as IGP34xM (x means 0 or 5 i think)

kee-lo_

Good luck with those drivers.

Roman2K
Visitor

Good luck with those drivers.

why good luck ? Don't they work correctly ?

TygerTyger
Visitor

If they won't work then you will find out soon enough, they just won't install. Or they may install and then not work 100% but this is one of those times where you have no option sadly.