Join now - be part of our community!

Alexa Or Google Assistant.. Which one is the Best..for What?...Why? and in Which device?

profile.country.SE.title
man0negro0

Alexa Or Google Assistant.. Which one is the Best..for What?...Why? and in Which device?

Hi,

I'm having issues choosing between Alexa and Google Assistant, and I actually have had since the day I bought them on Black Friday last year which is slightly more than a while ago. Alexa seems to beat G. Ass. On some days and on others its, all hands down, the other way around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to sense that Alexa is a little better on a lot of things while G. Ass. seems Much much better on a few things. I'd like to get beyond "first Date mode" with either of them (both of them would obviously had been preferred... but..you know.., apparently, polygamy is frowned upon at the big S., so no option for That..😂)

Either way..**** ** it wouldn't have been productive anyway...

Now, I'd love to take some good advices onboard  from others perhaps more experienced with these.. (Gals in my case). Siri would probably have been best being an iPhone owner... But as the title summarizes..

"-Alexa Or Google Assistant.. Which one is the Best..for What?...Why? and in Which device?"

I'm not asking about whose got the Best voice simulator as that was decided in Alexas favor at launch day.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

I do prefer the Google Assistant that's integrated in my devices (TV/Table/Smartphone).

Reason: I thing Google is still collecting enough information from me so I don't want to have a second provider collecting my data 😉.

Cheers
Peter