Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot delete some albums from Walman NWZ - A15

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
muffinman11

Cannot delete some albums from Walman NWZ - A15

I want to delete some albums and replace them like for like but in a higher resolution on my Walkman so i connect through USB and when the device is showing on the media go music library i double click it so now it should be showing all the music which is on the device.

The only thing is it not showing all the music.For example Dark side of the moon is showing on the device but for some reason is not in the library of the device on media go.Which means i cannot delete the album from the device.

Anybody know why?I cannot make it out why the album is not showing in the library

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.BE.title
N.D.M-9100

@muffinman11 this may sound stupid... but...

With holdbutton on the walkman active? Don't know if this affects something but... it could... no? 😕

profile.country.GB.title
muffinman11

@N.D.M-9100 

Sorry i don't know what you mean?

profile.country.GB.title
muffinman11

@N.D.M-9100 

Suddenly realised what you meant with the hold button.Tried it and it's still the same.

I might have come up with the reason why songs/albums on the walkman are not showing up on the walkman library when connected to the pc.I have about 13gb of music on system storage which i used before buying the 128gb sd card.I switched over to SS why the walkman was still connected and the missing music is there.