Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-E454 only 2.43GB free!!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jedy123
Visitor

NWZ-E454 only 2.43GB free!!

I use the supplied software to transfer songs onto the Walkman but I notice there's only 2.43GB available and the category 'Other' has 4.57GB in it. I'm aware there will be some files in Other but 4.57 is a huge ammount.and I should have about 7GB to use. How can I delete this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
j__wol
Visitor

Hi, just got my NWZ-E454 and transferred some WAV files, not really knowing what I was doing - should have been in MP3 format. Then deleted the files via My Computer and noticed I had lost 'free space' even though the files had been deleted. Ended up formatting the flash memory, HAVING FIRST taken the precaution of backing up All the files on the 'C' drive to a disk. Took me back to 7GB of free space.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
j__wol
Visitor

Hi, just got my NWZ-E454 and transferred some WAV files, not really knowing what I was doing - should have been in MP3 format. Then deleted the files via My Computer and noticed I had lost 'free space' even though the files had been deleted. Ended up formatting the flash memory, HAVING FIRST taken the precaution of backing up All the files on the 'C' drive to a disk. Took me back to 7GB of free space.