WALKMAN NWZ-B163

Can i download my itunes library onto a Walkman NWZ-B163

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumzman
New

Hi ritagaravan,

In theory this should be OK, but will depend on what format your music on iTunes is in.  I'd check the specifications in your manual for what types of audio files your NWZ-B163 handles and as long as your iTunes library is in one of these you should be OK.  Just one thing though, I think I'm right in saying that if your iTunes Library has music that you have purchased from them, then these could be protected and may not play on anything other than an iPod.  Apart from that, you should be able to use Windows (if that's what you're using) to drag and drop music files from where you store then on your computer to the appropriate folder in your Walkman (usually 'Music').

Of course, whether you can fit all of your Library on to your Walkman will depend on its size compared to what spare memory you have on your Walkman.

Hope this helps.:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumzman
New

Hi ritagaravan,

In theory this should be OK, but will depend on what format your music on iTunes is in.  I'd check the specifications in your manual for what types of audio files your NWZ-B163 handles and as long as your iTunes library is in one of these you should be OK.  Just one thing though, I think I'm right in saying that if your iTunes Library has music that you have purchased from them, then these could be protected and may not play on anything other than an iPod.  Apart from that, you should be able to use Windows (if that's what you're using) to drag and drop music files from where you store then on your computer to the appropriate folder in your Walkman (usually 'Music').

Of course, whether you can fit all of your Library on to your Walkman will depend on its size compared to what spare memory you have on your Walkman.

Hope this helps.:smileyhappy: