Join now - be part of our community!

WH CH 700 paired with Windows 10 PC but no audio

profile.country.GB.title
raabina
Explorer

WH CH 700 paired with Windows 10 PC but no audio

I am trying to connect my WH CH 700 headphones with my desktop PC running Windows 10. The available devices do show the headphones, and I am able to pair them, status shows connected.

Yet when I play music on the PC, the sound only comes from existing speakers, not through the headphones at all.

The sound settings drop down also does not show the bluetooth headphones, only existing speakers. 

Am therefore unable to use the headphones thru bluetooth, am able to use them with the connecting cable

ANy help much appreciated, thank you

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
raabina
Explorer

It is built in, not an adapter, the version seems to be  Qualcomm QCA9565 Bluetooth 4.0

Thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

I guess if the drop down on the Windows sound settings only shows the speakers, it is clearly something wrong with the Windows itself.

Make sure it is not disabled by Windows, you can check this in device manager.

profile.country.GB.title
raabina
Explorer

In AUdio inputs and outputs in device manager it shows only  built in realtek speakers and not the headphones at all

And  the bluetooth option shows LE WH CH700 the sony headphones. It also shows the device has been paired with  the Windows desktop. But sound settings in bluetooth menu still does not show the Sony headphone as output device. Thank you for your advice