Join now - be part of our community!

Album, Musik and Video app don't show content on SD-card after update to marshmellow on XZ3CT

Taxiholger
Visitor

Album, Musik and Video app don't show content on SD-card after update to marshmellow on XZ3CT

Gerät erkennt anscheinend die Sd-Karte nicht. Ich habe gestern eine neue SD - Karte eingelegt und im Gerät formatiert und Musik aufgespielt. Funktionierte dann auch, aber heute nicht mehr. Dasselbe Problem hatte ich auch bei der alten Sd-Karte, deshalb die neue. Aber irgendwie klappt der Zugriff auf die Sd-Karte nicht, Gerät erkennt diese anscheinend nicht. Mein Arbeitskollege hat das X1, das hat nicht diese Probleme weil das wohl einen besseren Einschub für die Sd-Karte hat. 

Device does not seem to recognize the SD card. Yesterday I inserted a new SD card and formatted in the device and played music. Then it worked, but not anymore. The same problem I had synonymous with the old SD card, so the new. But somehow the access to the SD card does not work, device does not seem to recognize it. My co-worker has the X1, that does not have these problems because it probably has a better slot for the SD card.

GT

0 REPLIES 0