Join now - be part of our community!

Help I need install the OS since the SD card

profile.country.ru_KZ.title
An3San
Visitor

Help I need install the OS since the SD card

Please someone help me with this, I try for every ways to do it but I haven't any result, just I can't do it, I try almost all and I can't do it, my Tablet Sony S it's dead at all, doesn't work for anything I just can see the SONY logo and nothing else, so please if someone knows the way to re install the OS since my SD card please, PLEASE help me or at least help me with the OS that I need to install in my Tablet.

Thanks to all, really really thanks...

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
sehuxle

Tablets are not like PCs you can't reinstall the OS. Have you tried the reset button.

An3San
Visitor

Ammmmm I know that.... The reset button dindn't work, the hard reset doesn't work even... The tablets are like a smarthphone, you can re install a new OS to this, here works of the same way, but, I haven't this, I can't find it... That's my problem, I just find for Samsung or another else nothing else... I hope that someone can help me... Even the Sony service can't help me... It's my destiny throw out my tablet to the trash??

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

An3san, did you not find a solution in your other thread - Necesito el ROM de Sony SGPT111US/S

:thinking:

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

sony tablets are locked for installing OS software

you have to send in the tablet to sony service and they can reinstall (if it is software failure) or replace motherboard (if it is hardwarw failure)

An3San
Visitor

Hi, no I haven't the answer yet, and as you see that cuestion I made it in June 2012 and look at me here again jajaja... Sony just can't do anything for repair my tablet now I have it and don't know what to do with it...

pierre.vuille
Explorer

Hello, there is two possibility:
1: The tablet has a failure, then send it to Sony.
2: You ask a rom, will say that your tablet is rooted, and you know the bla bla... It's difficult to receive a rom, and probably even with a rom, you will not be able to repair your device? At this time, there is not a secure way to root the new tablets, and it's the reason you don't receive a rom. Wait some time and it will be easier.