Join now - be part of our community!

how can I choose the correct network or price plan on my sony tablet s?????

profile.country.en_GB.title
fearrang3
Visitor

how can I choose the correct network or price plan on my sony tablet s?????

ive tried all the networks home pages and I can't find sony tablet on any network.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
silentmalc
Visitor

Assuming you mean for 3g , I opted for a sim card out of an O2 internet dongle as you only pay for more when you have used up the data allowance you paid for last time. They may tell you it's not suitable but it does work although it did take an O2 'guru' a bit of time to get the APN settings right. I didn't  want a contract as I use my wifi most of the time.

mpattenden
New

I guess the question is have you bought a 3g tablet without a sim?

Personally I only bought a wifi version although it was the day after release so only version avail at the time. However I felt I didn't need it as most of the time I'm on wifi or it's available - for the rare times there's no wifi I have a 3-MiFi which is great because it works not only with my tablet, but the wifes ipad, the daughters ds etc.

Great bit of kit for when we need it.

HTH

Padster

smellyonion
New

I use my phone as a hotspot when out and about, just ensurse you have a decent data plan and away yyou go.

Eddie86
Visitor

I use my galaxy s2 as a hotspot for those rare occasions I dont have wifi but need the big screen. 3 do a plan for about 30quid that includes unlimited data