Join now - be part of our community!

media throw for music unlimited?

profile.country.de_DE.title
gelbaerchen
Visitor

media throw for music unlimited?

Hi,

is it possible to use media throw for the music unlimited app? I can use media throw for the music player and the DLNA app works for streamin audio from my media server to a AV receiver working as media renderer, but I didn't find a way to stream audio from music unlimited to my AV receiver 😞

thanks and regards,

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
circlemagazine1
Visitor

ive been looking for the same answer for a week now, ofcourse its possible,check out the demo on the tablet media remote for throwing online content. it doesnt work on my system though, I got the bd e380. but I guess they holding back nless you buy the newish wireless speakers. if you cud throw music unlimited from the tablet, that effectively is the same as the sonos system, but hey,they know it and going to make us all buy something else to make it work they way it should. if they do sort it, then that is the one reason I am waiting for to sign up to the premium subscription , the only similar ways ive used are the youtube remote app, but its very slow or thefree mp3 download app, file transfer to music player, then throw

profile.country.en_GB.title
Eddie86
Visitor

I thought music and video unlimited are copy protected and can't be thrown?