Join now - be part of our community!

print from the tablet

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
charltonjames
Visitor

print from the tablet

hi, is it possible to print from your tablet? I have a wireless hp printer and would like to be able to print the odd webpage, and email. of course the ability to print pdf and photos would also be great .

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mpattenden
New

There have been a number of posts regarding printing from the tablet.

Just for info for anyone finding this thread really - today you can only print wirelessly. You can't connect via usb. You'll have to print using an app usually provided by your printer manufacturer - in this thread hp - personally I have an Epsom and use their app.

hth

Padster

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pavr27
Visitor

Ive been trying to ascertain the same. Take a look at google cloud print, which is especially good if you have a 'cloud enabled' printer.

chblake54
New

You need to check the HP website if your printer is compatible  with the HPeprint Home & Biz app.  If it is then this works for me on my HP wireless printer!   You will need to register and are sent a user key by email.

mpattenden
New

There have been a number of posts regarding printing from the tablet.

Just for info for anyone finding this thread really - today you can only print wirelessly. You can't connect via usb. You'll have to print using an app usually provided by your printer manufacturer - in this thread hp - personally I have an Epsom and use their app.

hth

Padster

Eddie86
Visitor

I use google cloud print on my galaxy s2 and haven't had any problems with it requires is leaving chrome running on my desktop. I love it for being able to start a print job whilst out and having it complete by the time I get home. I would presume it's the same for the tablet

E