Join now - be part of our community!

Sideview App set up

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ENJAY75
New

Sideview App set up

Hi, so I recently bought a Xperia S tablet (SGPT12). I exitedly updated the Sideview app' and I am now struggling to find out why there is no 'Watch' button when I select a program from the guide. My tv is a Sony KDL46NX723. I really do not want to hear there's a compatablity issue, hopefully it's a setting I have neglected either on the tablet or tv?

Also, I am not seeing my USB pocket drive which was formatted FAT32 on my Windows laptop. I dont really want to reformat as there is loads of stuff on there.

Huge thanks to anyone who can help with these couple of issues, I have dug around elsewhere and now need the experts to help me out.

Message was edited by: ENJAY75

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sik1979
Visitor

I'm suffering the same problem with my xperia s and bravia 853. Have you got to the bottom of it? Cheers

Message was edited by: sik1979

Sorted it.... You need to go into channel settings and manually enter your program numbers eg bbc1 - 001 etc and from that should bring up a watch button on the info screen. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sik1979
Visitor

I'm suffering the same problem with my xperia s and bravia 853. Have you got to the bottom of it? Cheers

Message was edited by: sik1979

Sorted it.... You need to go into channel settings and manually enter your program numbers eg bbc1 - 001 etc and from that should bring up a watch button on the info screen. Hope this helps

ENJAY75
New

Thank you Sir, much obliged.