Join now - be part of our community!

some questions reguarding xperia tablet s

profile.country.en_GB.title
nickcorreia
Visitor

some questions reguarding xperia tablet s

Im new to tablets as the xperia s is the first tablet I have ever got my hands on.

however, i find that using this device is challanging as there isnt much of a guide for it and I am having trouble finding out how to perform certain tasks.

for instance, when navigating the web, ocasional add popups apear without the "x" or close button and i dont know how to close them.

another one is how to rename my photos. I want to be able to change the name of my photos and organize them into seperate folders.

if someone could answer these questions and/or redirect me to a detailed in-depth guide on this device Id apreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

when googling for help on the operating system on your tablet: use the keywords 'Android 4' in your search text.

to rename files, in the market (Google Play) download a File Manager App.

profile.country.en_GB.title
nickcorreia
Visitor

kinda ridiculous if I have to download an app to do something as simple as renaming a photo...

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

It is the way the android operating system is designed. The benefit is that you can choose whatever one you want. I find it ridiculous i cannot deinstall the stock browser, the stock video player etc. etc..

You can write the makers of the Sony Gallery app with the suggestion to add 'rename photo' feature. They could implement it - but that will only allow to rename files that the Gallery recognises as media files.