Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia Tablet S Unknown Update

profile.country.en_GB.title
rimas1618
New

Sony Xperia Tablet S Unknown Update

I got my xperia tablet s on last monday. When I got mh tablet everything is working fine. Thn I had a popup saying their is an update so I clicked the update button its updated when update finish its came up with the error code0 and when tablet booted I cant find any sony applications. When I check the build number its(Unknown(us)). I have done factory rest soft and hard but no change I try to update the latest firmware through sd card its comes with error code 7. no change at all I have called sony their are saying this is not a common problem so its still under investigation. So no solution,. Is anyone can help me with my problem. I am in uk. But unfortunately. I have receivd the us update. I cant even root any luck. Please help me. this is my screen shot of my tablet only this allpcations are availble after update . please help.

Screenshot_2012-12-12-16-17-13.pngScreenshot_2012-12-12-16-17-30.pngScreenshot_2012-12-12-16-17-54.pngScreenshot_2012-12-12-16-18-30.png

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

Did you buy it in a shop? or was it a gift?

you got it brand new, but it is faulty due to an uncommon update error.

Ask Shop or Sony if they can't simply swap the unit.

Did you download the update in the UK? Do you have a UK model?

bedrek
Visitor

Also have the problem, getting no support or answers from Sony.

I'm sure this is more common than they are admitting.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

There has been a few threads on this subject now, the missing universal remote problem has been escalated to Sony support, if & as soon as we get a reply will update this thread..

paulell45
Explorer

I'm afraid you will need to get used to Sony Support not providing support. There role appears to be to escalate a problem and then forget about it unless it is very easy to reolved. Even if easy to sort out, and recurrent muli-user issues are not always, don't expect anything approaching a prompt response. Sony support for the Tablet series is pretty woeful.