Join now - be part of our community!

Tablet battery?

SOLVED
joe2cool1
Visitor

Tablet battery?

Hi just wondering with the xperia Z tablet battery, is there anything you should or shouldn't do to help maintain battery Life? Is it best to run it down completely occasionally?  When the time comes are they easily replaced?

Appreciate any help 

Thx 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drlmiles1
Contributor

As my Z tablet nears 2 years old - has anyone ever got the battery replaced? How much did it cost? 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

With the Li Ion batteries,it is best if you don't let it completely discharge and try to charge it as often as possible.

alexdon
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

HI Joe2cool.

If you ever need the battery replaced, you can always contact Sony Mobile Customer Care, they would be able to give you service agent details.

joe2cool1
Visitor

Hi cheers guys appreciated 

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Anytime.

alexdon
joe2cool1
Visitor

This forum seems one of the most helpful & friendly 

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Thank you for the feedback,it is so nice of you to say that.

alexdon
drlmiles1
Contributor

As my Z tablet nears 2 years old - has anyone ever got the battery replaced? How much did it cost? 

Rickard
Master

Cost for replacing the battery may vary depending on country/region so it's best to check with your local support team to see how much it may cost.

Do you have any issue with the battery?

joe2cool1
Visitor

Hi I am just double checking someone has just said to me ' For optimum battery performance in a tablet such as the Sony Z  once a month, let your battery drain completely before recharging. It appreciates the exercise? 

Also whats the usual life expectancy of its battery before a replacement is required? 

Thx