Join now - be part of our community!

What next...what do you want...

profile.country.en_GB.title
mpattenden
New

What next...what do you want...

I see the forum has been quieter of late so thought I'd start a topic for us all to get involved in.

We're told the ICS update is coming I'm hoping it's taken so long because there's loads of funky new features Sony are building in but.........

The silence is deadly you hear so little about the tablet, all current focus seems to be on the PS Vita.

The slowness of games to appear in the ps store the lack of acknowledgement that the tablet even exists in the playstation app...

Yet still I'm hopeful because I love my tablet .......

So what do you all want next?..

Padster

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
godzilla11
New

hi,

would just settle for ICS at the moment, i dont trust sony enough to think that they wont drop support for this tablet if it is in there interest to do so.

nikkilim
Visitor

I think so Sony is constantly making improvement for customer satisfaction. I bet they're up to something at this moment.

Companies like them have always something on their sleeves. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

gaarbon
Visitor

I agree. Sony are being far too quiet at the moment. I wonder if they are even  reading the comments on the forum now! There are still many niggles that need to  be sorted out, wireless issues, front camera etc. As well as the android 4  update, I hope they will all be fixed in the next update. If Sony think that  they can just release a new tablet with the problems sorted they can think  again....... If the problems are not corrected on my existing tablet then I'm  sorry Sony I'll be purchasing an IPad next year (IPad 4) Pull your finger out  Sony... Let us know what's going on!!!!!! I've always been a loyal Sony customer  but I'm feeling let down by them at the moment.

mpattenden
New

So come on then guys what do we really want?

Some nices surprises with ICS would be good but I'd like:

• Support with native apps for sd card
  • native support for apps on sd card
  • ntfs support or the ability to run the app that will support ntfs without having to root!
  • more compatibilty with other ps apps consoles etc
  • more development or actively mentioned development for the tablet
  • not to feel like sony have forgotten about the tablet

Just a few of my thoughts - what else would you suggest?

Padster

Mach5006
Visitor

scrap the lot & get out of the tablet market before someone else wastes their money because its obvious that Sony only care about what they can make out of early adopters &THEN SELL CHEAP to get rid of old stock.

Dec they said ICS was coming were now near the end of March & NOTHING not even a date

Sony dont care, theyve got your money

mpattenden
New

Anyone with some constructive points ?.. :wink:

Padster

smellyonion
New

sd card needs to be part of internal storage

, dlna could do with more formats and ps3 compatibility.

psnetwork should be fully integrated , windows phones does this with xbox and this is meant to be certified with just 15 overpriced ps1 games?,.

ir app could do with a tv guide built in.

keyboard needs fixing on sites with alot of script.

front camera is too dark.

reliability issues when going in and out of sleep mode need sorting.

and sony need to keep us updated with updates!

mpattenden
New

Thanks Onion !

Anyone else - I was hoping for more than this. Sony might not post often but people like Omar have in the past so they may still read and if enough of us post they may take a look!

I know forever the optimist but you never know the tablet has such potential I keep wishing!,

Padster