Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Tablet Z

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
raychaloner
Visitor

Xperia Tablet Z

Can anyone help please? I've been round and round the Sony site looking for the full manual for my shiny new Xperia Tablet Z. No matter what form I enter the model number or name I get zero results. Maybe Sony have marketed the Z before any manuals have been produced! I've even tried to download the Xperia Table S thinking there migh be similarities but because I don't have a valid model number I come up against a wall. Help please, this is so very frustrating!!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

raychaloner wrote:

Hi Thalamus

Many thanks for your rapid reply fo my cry for help. Unfortunately your link takes me to an "Internet explorer cannot dispaly the page" page . The link Rich provided has been partially helpful inasmuch as I now have access to the Xperia S manual which is probably very similar in its guide to features and functions.

Thanks to you both for your help.

Ray

Message was edited by: raychaloner

Not sure what happened but the link should be working correctly now in the above post but here it is again if not - http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/sgp321/userguide_EN_SGP321_SGP351_1_Android4.1.pdf

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi raychaloner,

Try this link (Download Here user manual support Sony Experia Tablet Z – at bottom of page)

http://manualowners.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/sony-xperia-tablet-z-review-user-manual.html

Not sure whether this is the final official version but it should help.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
raychaloner
Visitor

Hi Rich. Thanks for your response. Unfortunately the link at the bottom of the page (Download Here user manual support Sony Experia Tablet Z – at bottom of page) takes you to a PDF manual for the Xperia Tablet S (you have to scroll quite a way into the document before it "congratulates you on the purchase of your Xperia S) . I'd managed to find that one after telling some fibs to the Sony website and have found it quite useful in the absence of the Z manual. Perhaps my expectations are too high in expecting a manual for the Z to be available after spending nearly £400 on the item!

Thanks again though for you response.

Ray

raychaloner
Visitor

Hi Thalamus

Many thanks for your rapid reply fo my cry for help. Unfortunately your link takes me to an "Internet explorer cannot dispaly the page" page :smileyconfused:. The link Rich provided has been partially helpful inasmuch as I now have access to the Xperia S manual which is probably very similar in its guide to features and functions.

Ray

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi raychaloner,

if the one Rich has provided a link for does not answer all the questions you have then try this one - http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/sgp321/userguide_EN_SGP321_SGP351_1_Android4.1.pdf

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

raychaloner wrote:

Hi Thalamus

Many thanks for your rapid reply fo my cry for help. Unfortunately your link takes me to an "Internet explorer cannot dispaly the page" page . The link Rich provided has been partially helpful inasmuch as I now have access to the Xperia S manual which is probably very similar in its guide to features and functions.

Ray

Not sure what happened but the link should be working correctly now in the above post but here it is again if not - http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/sgp321/userguide_EN_SGP321_SGP351_1_Android4.1.pdf

raychaloner
Visitor

Brilliant, thanks very much Thalamus. Giz a clue, how the heck did you find it? I wonder if it's because I was searching Sony for model SGP311 (which mine is) whereas the link goes from SGP321 to SGP351. Whateve the reason, again, many thanks.

Ray :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Ray..:smileyhappy:

raychaloner wrote:

Giz a clue, how the heck did you find it? I wonder if it's because I was searching Sony for model SGP311 (which mine is) whereas the link goes from SGP321 to SGP351. Whatever the reason, again, many thanks.

Ray

Possibly due to the fact I have been looking for manuals for so many years..:smileygrin:

As I did not know your Xperia model number I did not search for your specific model, so as you say this may have been why you could locate a manual yourself..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Could not edit the above post to add additional info & link..

In case you are not aware there is a support site for the Xperia Tablet Z which may be of interest - Xperia Tablet Support Site

raychaloner
Visitor

Thanks, hopefully all sorted now. My first adventure into Android tablets after too many years on the path from DOS to Win 7 :smileysad:. Hope all this excercise will halt the atrophying of my brain :slight_smile:

Ray