annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

My tv doesnt reproduce audio from laptop

profile.country.nl_BE.title
levalencia
Bezoeker

My tv doesnt reproduce audio from laptop

I have an EX440

I connected my laptop through the hdmi connection and it works, except for the audio.

I selected on the setup that the source was hdmi 1, the same port of the image, but it doesnt work

So I bought and audio cable, I connected to the headphone output in the laptop and to the audio input in the tv, RED and BLACK, then on the setup I selected audio input from PC, and it doesnt work

I tried using my iphone, but its the same, the tv doesnt reproduce audio from laptop or iphone.

Thanks    

Tags (2)
3 ANTWOORDEN 3
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR
Lid

It is not working, because you did not connect to the right HDMI connector on your TV, your PC only sends image via HDMI, not sound, and you did not connect your PC-audio to the right audio-connector on your TV.

You have to use the correct HDMI connection, and you have to use the mini-jack connector 'PC Audio IN' right next to it. On my model, EX711, it is HDMI-4 for example, only that one works in combo with the 'PC Audio IN' connector.

Hope this helps!

profile.country.nl_BE.title
levalencia
Bezoeker

I tried using all HDMI connections with the PC audion in, combination, I set audio to tv speaker and then audio in to PC, It didnt work with all combinations,

but thank you, your idea makes a lot of sense! dont know why its not working here!    

profile.country.nl_NL.title
verbalbackflip
Nieuw

I have the same problem here. I have managed to reproduce the audio from my laptop on the tv via the 3.5mm to Red/Black cable you mentioned, but I plugged it into the Scart input (with an an adapter). This gives sound on the tv, but I cannot combine the audio via scart and video via HDMI.

The PC Audio In does not work for me either.