Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia Internet Connection Problem

profile.country.it_IT.title
gearoid72
Visitor

Bravia Internet Connection Problem

Hi All,

I have been unable to connect my Sony Bravia KDL 32EX653 to the internet as instructed in the TV manual. I have tried both the wireless connection and cable with the same result. I have also used a different modem but the issue is persistant. The TV verifies the presence of the connection (Wireless & Cable) as ok but when I click the "Save & Connect" tab to complete the connection, I get a fail message after approx 2 minutes. It tells me that the "Local Access" and "LAN Connection" are ok, but that the Internet Connection has failed. I do not have an issues on my ADSL modem or connection as I have no problems configuring other devices on the network? Can anyone please help here as its very frustrating after pyrchasing the TV for this specific feature. Best Regards, Gearoid

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Freddowasher
Visitor

I have a similar problem with the same model TV. Just can't set up wireless connection following the instruction on the TV as it doesn't pick up the BT Home Hub. However I can connect with an ethernet cable.

Like you I have no problems connection to other devices. I've checked the IP config settings as suggested on the Sony support but they are fine however I'm not prepared to ring an 0845 number & be charged a fortune. They should have online chat which it says they have but I can't find it anywhere.

There are numerous people having the same issues with Sony TVs so I think the TV will go back, no point in paying for a useless feature & I'm not prepared to spend any more time on this.

nebidde
New

Did you ever get a fix?