Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-46HX800

profile.country.ro_RO.title
emilflorea
Visitor

KDL-46HX800

Hi,

I have a Bravia tv KDL-46HX800 3D and I want to install more internet widgets...how can i do this, or can i do it?:)

I like to have the internet widget like the lx900 model (facebook,twitter,yahoo,etc).

Thanks

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

Try to refersh internet content in manu-settings-network.....after that go to Network and see, if thay are there

Regards

Damac

:slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
smalone99
Visitor

I just got my Bravia and only two widgets (Facebook and Twitter).  According to the Sony support website there should be over a dozen available for me to use.  Refreshing the network settings to not work.

Having browsed these support forums, it seems lots of people are having this issue.  No response from Sony?

profile.country.uk_AR.title
temp11
Visitor

I have a HX803, living in Greece and we have no widgets at all. Facebook, twitter, yahoo, flickr, skype etc sound like an alien technology to us. Is there a reason for this? Is there a discriminating policy on the side of Sony against certain countries?

I have been a constant buyer of Sony Vaio laptops and this time i decided to go for a Sony tv aswell. Well, it seems it was the first and last time I do such a thing. Already looking to sell this tv set and go for a real internet tv set from another brand that actually does what it says....