Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KDL-42W653A SEN Do not working

SOLVED
Liolyk
Explorer

Sony KDL-42W653A SEN Do not working

During one month or even more I can't watch Youtube and other services, because Sony Entertainment Network doesn't work. I am furious.  (Sony KDL-42W653A firmware PKG4.000EUA)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

No known issues - have you tried doing the usual upgrade of firmware and factory reset? Then refresh content and all your local apps should appear.

What country are you in?

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Why you need SEN in order to lauch youtube? It should be available in your home applications. On my KDL42W805, in any case, they are both working fine, only problem is with dailymotion but it is related to the source

Liolyk
Explorer

Only internet browser working.
When I try refresh internet content: Configuration failed while connecting. 5010
That is all what I have. Please look attached file.

DSC_0169.jpg

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

No known issues - have you tried doing the usual upgrade of firmware and factory reset? Then refresh content and all your local apps should appear.

What country are you in?

Thanks

Liolyk
Explorer

Thanks to all. Problem was solved. I made  factory reset and in settings chose United Kingdom. (my country is Ukraine) All services are working good.

derlane
Explorer

I have the same issue. SEN is unreliable. Internet browser always works so my router is fine. However Iplayer 5demand etc... Are regularly missing.