Join now - be part of our community!

<mark 6 Speaker phone not working properly

profile.country.SE.title
Gert77
New

<mark 6 Speaker phone not working properly

I have problem with speaker phone on my new xperia 1 mark 6. When I switch to other app (to look for info for instance) the other person doesn't hear me any more.(i've tried to find like settings for the app to work in the background) And also today I didn't switch but the other person couldn't hear me unless I switch speaking directly on the phone. Is this stock android phone app this bad? Or is it Sony.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @Gert77 

Can you try the mic and the speakers test from the support app on the phone?

Does this issue happen with interaction through calls ?

profile.country.SE.title
Gert77
New

I tried the app, no issues there. Yes it's during calls. Happened today again. I didn't even shift to other app. I just called somebody upp using speaker phone and they didn't hear me (or almost not) switch back from speaker phone to talking "normal" into the phone and it work then switch back to speaker phone, then it worked. Again. It's just useless. If it's not working if I want to look up other information on other app than it's just useless.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @Gert77 

Can you try to clear cache and data and force stop for the phone app on your phone and test one more time.

Settings-apps-see all apps-phone-storage-clear cache-clear data-force stop

profile.country.SE.title
Gert77
New

I tried the above and a coupl
e of restarts. I've only tried once but it worked fine that time. So maybe clear cache did the trick.