Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia 1 V after Android 14

profile.country.BG.title
Doctor
New

Sony Xperia 1 V after Android 14

Hello! I purchased the long-awaited Sony 1 V phone. It worked wonderfully, after an update to Android 14 the phone does not perform its simplest basic functions, namely to be a phone in the first place. Cannot receive and send calls. I have been dealing with mobile phones for a long time, and be sure that I performed all possible operations with the phone, but the problem continued. Restart – doesn't help, reset network settings – doesn't help, phone reset to factory settings – doesn't help. Sample with two different GSM operators – the problem remains. Problems get a lot of other people I come in contact with. I can't imagine that a company like Sony could let that kind of thing happen. I can't even sell my phone because I can't provide it with these elementary issues. Yes, I know you will write to me to contact the Sony Authorized Service Provider, but they will hardly be able to do anything more. So, I'll waste a lot of days until something is resolved, if at all possible. I expect a quick response from you. I would also like to turn to the Consumer Protection Commission. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Sorry but this is an User Community, an answer from who?

profile.country.BG.title
Doctor
New

Do not know, but let everybody knows what happend with te Sony's flagship!

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Have you tried with another Phone Dealer?
profile.country.ES.title
hola1182sony
Explorer

Hola

No puedo transferir datos del Xperia 1 V (con Android 14), hacia el PC con Windows10, porque no tengo instalado el driver necesario. Lo he buscado en páginas de Sony pero no son los adecuados (al parecer), o bien no se han actualizado para este modelo de móvil, el caso es que no puedo transferir ni fotos ni nada, ya que W10 no reconoce el Xperia.

Otro tema es el formato en que... transforma? los archivos RAW de fotos hechos con este smartphone, aparecen en DNG, que por lo visto es una opción que pertenece a la ADOBE, de cualquier manera no se pueden editar con el programa IEDT (el imagin Edge Desktop de Sony). Pues que bien la Sony (ironía).

A alguien le pasa esto?  

Tags (1)
profile.country.ES.title
Sofia-A6000
Community Team

Hola hola1182sony,

Intenta seguir estos pasos:

https://www.sony.es/electronics/support/mobile-phones-tablets-mobile-phones/xperia-1-v-256gb/article...

Saludos,

Sofía