Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 ii trable whith Android Auto

profile.country.SK.title
ingmonikaf
Explorer

Xperia 1 ii trable whith Android Auto

When my new Xperia 1 ii connects by USB to my new car (Toyota)  starts Android Auto.

But USB management does not keep file transfer and it cant work, becouse USB device not responding.

I've tried the FAQ from app developer but still not working. Anyone else have this issue and/or suggestions on a fix?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Did you try to connect your phone to a PC for example and check if the USB connection is working fine or not?

profile.country.SK.title
ingmonikaf
Explorer

Right now i tried to connect the phone via USB to the PC and it works fine.
The problem is when I connect the USB to the car, the USB connection does not want to stay using USB to transfer files.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

So the device manage to connect fine when you connect the device to the car and then starts to drop?

And if yes, is there any error message that you get when that happens?

profile.country.SK.title
ingmonikaf
Explorer

The problem is when I connect the USB to the car, the USB connection in phone does not want to stay using USB to transfer files.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Is it just the connection or the USB does not stay connected to the car physically, like when the port is loose?

profile.country.SK.title
ingmonikaf
Explorer

I also wrote on google support.
Obviously, this is a problem with adroid phones. I'm not the only one with similar problems.
I tried all the recommended steps and bought new USDB cables and still the same error remains.
The phone automatically switches the USB connection option to no data transfer.