Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 not syncing playlist from WMP

profile.country.GB.title
pauluscfc
Explorer

Xperia 1 not syncing playlist from WMP

Hi all, I'm one of the old school who still like to use Windows Media Player to import and organise my music. Until recently I was able to sync tracks and playlists created on my laptop to my Xperia 1 smartphone. Unfortunatley I know find it impossible to to sync any playlists from pc to phone. Individual tracks sync fine, but not playlists. Unusually, a playlist created on my laptop is showing in the "manage playlists" section in my music app , but it doesnt appear in the playlists that are able to be played. 

I tried to use Media Go, via the playlist sync feature in WMP ,but although it appears in the selectable apps to import a playlist from, the app is longer installed on my pc from the last Xperia companion update......thanks Sony ! I also tried to use Sony music Centre, but it doesnt support Sony  Mobile Phones ??? Why I dont know !!

Any assistance would be most grateful......the thought of having to create playlists on my phone fills me with dread. I'd much rather use the features in WMP to create them.........thats just me of course.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Paul, 

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I'd recommend contacting the Sony Mobile support team here for further help regarding this issue.

Best wishes,

Sean