Join now - be part of our community!

Can't hear calls

profile.country.GB.title
JcOgs76
Explorer

Can't hear calls

My Xperia 10 iii has started to fail mid-call, after 10mins or so chatting I can no longer hear the caller but they can hear me clearly, if I restart and call back it temporarily fixes the problem but then a call or 2 later and same problem occurs, has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? It's incredibly inconvenient when this happens on important calls. This happens when using speaker and normal calling. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @JcOgs76, try to clear the Phone's cached data (Settings-Storage-Internal Storage- Free Up Space). Then, clear the cached data of the phone app (Settings-Apps-Phone App-Storage-Clear Cache & Data) and check it again.

Hope it works!

profile.country.GB.title
JcOgs76
Explorer

No, this hasn't worked, it's starting to look like a speaker issue as the same happens if using phone as a satnav, good for a while then starts to crackle before stopping working altogether, also certain app notifications (with a higher type of sound pitch) will crackle. Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
JcOgs76
Explorer

Solved my problem, started phone in safemode problem went away, so deleted apps until I found which one was conflicting with my phone, it was the Brave internet browser that was causing the issue!