Join now - be part of our community!

How can I move photos and videos to the SD card?

Ta_
Visitor

How can I move photos and videos to the SD card?

Salve, con il mio vecchio xperia Xz c'era l'opzione di spostare file ( musica, foto, video, documenti) con un solo pratico gesto che si trovava nelle impostazioni. Con l'xperia 10 è impossibile fare questo. C'è una soluzione o sono costretta a passare file uno ad uno collegandomi al computer? 

Hi, with my old xperia Xz there was the option to move files (music, photos, videos, documents) with a single practical gesture that was in the settings. With the xperia 10 it is impossible to do this. Is there a solution or am I forced to pass files one by one by connecting to the computer?

-GT

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sony_UK

Hello yes, if you go to your photo album and tap on the menu/setting at the top left hand corner, it will open up a series of locations, tap on folders, most likely if you have saved Vids and pics to internal folder as well as SD card you may have 2 folders named the same (100ANDRO), the key thing to look out is, where it has the number of items of that folder there will be an icon indicating an as card or phone symbol, if it is phone symbol it is the internal memory and if it is as card symbol it's, well, your SD card.

Click on the folder with the phone symbol and select all the items that you want to have it saved to your SD card, tap the three dots on the right hand corner and then select move to and select the folder with the SD card symbol and it will move all to the SD card (the ones selected).

Hope this helps.