Join now - be part of our community!

how to enable dark theme on xperia 10?

NewGausater
Visitor

how to enable dark theme on xperia 10?

Hello everyone, I want to put a dark theme everywhere, but that's not the problem ... I decided to go into the settings and find the "device theme" that I intensified set to "dark color" ... but I looked at all the settings and there is no "device theme" ... the question is ... how to put a dark color in the settings, phone, and so on ??

7 REPLIES 7
Jonas
Master

Hi @NewGausater, welcome to our forum!

There is no option to enable a "global" dark theme in the device, however some applications either has a dark mode that can be enabled (Android Messages) and some have recently been updated to only show a dark mode (Google Play store, Google Keep, Instagram and others).

If I'm not mistaken, the setting that you changed makes the quick settings menu dark and so on, but it does not make all menus dark and I believe that is what you are looking for, is that correct?

Let me know if that helps!

Nik0
Visitor

Why isn't the global dark theme available? 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Nik0,

There will be a global dark mode available when the Xperia 10-series receives the Android 10 update, which should be availble in early 2020.

Nik0
Visitor

Great. Thanks! 

Jonas
Master

@Nik0, you're very welcome and I hope that the update will be available soon for the Xperia 10-series.

Have a nice day!

roy194
Visitor

@Nik0 wrote:

Why isn't the global dark theme available?  Popeyes Survey

yup why not every smartphone has dark theam now a days

katesmith1304
Visitor

this trend came from iphone but sooner all brands will adopt 

9appsvidmateapp.info