Join now - be part of our community!

When is Android 12 Coming to Sony Xperia 10 III

profile.country.IE.title
djeire84

When is Android 12 Coming to Sony Xperia 10 III

Hi there the 1 III and 5 III have been getting their Android 12 updates. I'm wondering when the 10 III will start to get its update? I think it's unfair to send out Android 12 to the flagships first in all markets and then push it to the 10 III even though the 10 III was the first of the MK3 line to be released. I understand the flagships will get updates first but this is ridiculous now. Thanks so much. 

31 REPLIES 31
profile.country.US.title
mksuuk

Actually Android is made by Google, Sony just provides it to his phones, so actually all software problems should be addressed to the Google.

BTW, Android 12 contains a lot bugs, read "Google Pixel Android 12 update bugs, problems, & issues tracker" - https://piunikaweb.com/2022/04/08/google-pixel-android-12-bugs-problems-issues-tracker/

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @jim.thain210, have you contacted your operator regarding the WiFi Calling? you can also try to go to Settings -Apps - Xperia Home - Storage - Manage Space, and check the performance again.

You can also try a software repair via Companion, it will erase all the data so you need to create a backup first.