Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 10 screen protection

anotherVald
Visitor

Xperia 10 screen protection

Sony Xperia 10. The technical specifications indicate Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection. Do I need to buy a separate protective glass? If the built-in safety glass cracks, I will have to completely change the screen?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

It is smart to protect your smartphone.

You wouldn't want to send your device in for repair because you neglected to protect it.

On this page you will find tips for your device, amongst which "how to take care of your device".

pressefr
Contributor

@anotherVald wrote:

Sony Xperia 10. The technical specifications indicate Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection. Do I need to buy a separate protective glass? If the built-in safety glass cracks, I will have to completely change the screen?

I would, but you know some of the 3D glass screens have small dots across, the type that prevents air bubbles; I didn't mind the dots. However, if you're a purist and like a crisp screen of the 4K-ness, perhaps not.

I buy bulk two-dozen protector screens from China, I've broken my glass about once a month and saves my screen. You can really only see the dots in sunlight.