Join now - be part of our community!

When my Xperia 5 is connected via bluetooth to my car.....it wont send my voice to the call reciever

legio_dg
Visitor

When my Xperia 5 is connected via bluetooth to my car.....it wont send my voice to the call reciever

When my Xperia 5 is connected via bluetooth to my car it wont send my voice during phonecalls. I can hear the guy I'm calling but he can't hear me. Music etc seems to work fine. This problem showed up like 3-5 weeks ago and it is super annoying so it's kinda wierd that it went from working to malfuntion?. I've googled and tried different solutions for these past weeks but nothing seems to work? 

5 REPLIES 5
legio_dg
Visitor

No one? 

profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

Go in to developer settings, and change bluetooth AVRCP to something like 1.4, from 1.6.

It's your cars system that's the issue, not the phone.

Also, try deleting the bluetooth data and cache, and repairing them.

legio_dg
Visitor

I've cleared the cache n memory and it works. Just that next time it connects its the same, so the solotion to clear cache and memory and repair aint gonna cut it. I havet not tried that part with changing to 1.4. well its the phone and not my car the car works fine with My Xperia x compact, my iPhone 5 and my girlfriends iPhone (cant remember what modell atm) and as I said My Xperia 5 worked fine a couple of weeks/months Ago? Face_with_open_Mouth 

stroemming
Visitor

I have THE same issue. Nothing seems to works in order to resolve it.

If anyone has a solution please help.

legio_dg
Visitor

Hey dude! 

The other guy in this thread that said that you could try to switch from Bluetooth 1.6 to 1.4 or 1.5 seems to be right, my phone works with the car again (currently atleast) I switched to from 1.6 to 1.5 Slightly_smiling_Face 

Try that via his instructions further up in this thread Slightly_smiling_Face