Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 ، User experience issues.

profile.country.GB.title
cccbadr

Xperia 5 ، User experience issues.

Dear Sony, developers I want to point out that the system takes up a lot of space from a larger phone space than photos and video . Is it reasonable 20gb for the system there are devices and have 32GB internal wiper system and applications and games . I feel like I wasted my money on a device that hasn't completed a year of release, receiving security updates, no development, no sponsorship or even the opportunity to update the next Android system, Sony developers I think the policy is similar to Sam's old policy, we as Sony fans want to acquire more accessories company but therefore it is not encouraged, investing My personal opinion Apple is successful because it cares about the customer, I honestly " do not have an experience that satisfies me as a user "

Screenshot_20210519-133849.png

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @cccbadr,

I can't really understand your criticism - I have the Xperia 5 since release and have received the Android 11 update (at release it ran Android 10).

Regarding memory: I am a power user and still haven't come close to my memory runnig full, from your screenshot you even have more memory - so why complain already?

- Nic