cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join now - be part of our community!

hang in there

just hanging

What is Exif data?

Exif data is a record of the settings a camera used to take a photo or video. This information is embedded into the files the camera saves, and we read and display it here.

Taken with a N/A
Software N/A
Taken on N/A
Aperture Value N/A
Shutter Speed N/A
White Balance N/A
Flash Status N/A
ISO N/A
Focal Length N/A
Program Setting N/A
Color Space N/A
Lens N/A
just hanging
Comments
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar

Congratulations @zeozwolf  Krasimir Maratov has picked you and your photograph as the winner of this month’s competition. We will be in touch about your prize. In the meantime I will leave you with Krasimir's own words on your picture 'Good composition and tonality. Natural frame that pleases the eye of the
viewer'

Schönes Bild, aber leider keinerlei EXIF-Daten verfügbar. Dachte, das wäre Voraussetzung gewesen.
profile.country.NO.title
zeozwolf

wow thank you @StartTheCar I'm so greatfull!! 
If you need the EXIF data here it is-

TAKEN WITH A
Nikon D3100
SOFTWARE
Gimp 2
TAKEN ON
Jul 24, 2013 11.48 am
APERTURE VALUE
f/5.6
SHUTTER SPEED
1/125s 
WHITE BALANCE
Auto
FLASH STATUS
No Flash
ISO
FOCAL LENGTH
52mm
PROGRAM SETTING
Programmed Auto
COLOR SPACE
sRGB
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar

Thanks for that , much appreciated. 

Lee.

Is this a joke? Is a big disappointment Sony! Thousands of pictures were uploaded for this competition! many pictures were very good and many were very bad. A lot of us took the pictures in difficult weather conditions as some of our pictures shows it ( in winter at -25 degrees, in summer at +40 degrees in snow, in rain). I personally am very very disappointed by the judge decision and I'm sure that I am not the only one. I just cannot imagine how this image is gonna be printed in the Sony World Photography Awards album and presented to the whole world. Even the first pictures in the first page would've been a better decision than this one . The other participants should have the courage to speak up ! Shame on you Sony ! it didn't happened with the other judges before . I'm 100% the judge didn't looked at 3% of the images posted for this competition! otherwise the decision would've been completely other one.
profile.country.AT.title
TopShot.

@zeozwolf 

Congratulations - excellent shot, well done. Something different to the others. Reminding me to the winner of the "glanzlichter" last year 🙂

d.

profile.country.AT.title
TopShot.

@stol2004 

Was ist das jetzt? Ein "unglücklicher looser"?

Die Jury hat entschieden! Das ist nun mal so! Warum jetzt herummotzen? Weil Du nicht gewonnen hast?

Sorry, thats very very deep

Jury has found a dicision - you should accept it !

kind regards, dieter

profile.country.NO.title
zeozwolf

@TopShot. thank you very much!
@stol2004 thats a little rude now... I know I may not be the best photographer out there but you should understand that somtimes good photos come out of what simply in your backyard...

this is a bad joke, or what....

I concratulate that you won.

But i do not agree with the judge. The image is okay. But far away from good, or special or even sharp in the slightest. Where is the focus? There is none, i cant see one. That my images had no chance in winning was clear when i saw many of the others. There where some incredible shots contributed in this competition. Amazing landscape, fantastic animals, stunning macros. But this one is none of them.

So again, concratulations, but i do not agree with the judge. Of course i am just a amateur not a professional, so probably i just cant see what makes this image stand over all the other amazing photographies i saw the last couple of weeks.