Join now - be part of our community!

Action Cam Movie Creator movie no audio in the end

profile.country.GB.title
Kristmas
Explorer

Action Cam Movie Creator movie no audio in the end

Hi,

I've just tried to create a movie on the action cam software, using Windows 10. I put like six short clips in, total length of video is just over a minute. All shot in 1080p 60fps. Everything plays fine apart from the last 10 seconds where audio goes off. In these 10 seconds there is an existing clip which suddenly loses audio and the the final clip which also has no audio. Originating video of course has audio and also when playing the single clips while editing they have audio. After saving it this problem occurs. Saved it as the highest quality option. I also saved the project so I can re-open, but still it happens again when trying to save again.

Any help?

Regards,

Kristo

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Kristo, welcome to the Sony Community :slight_smile:

Have you tried saving in a different file format, or with different quality options, and see if the same problem occurs?  

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
Kristmas
Explorer

Mick, your approach worked, but not as expected. I tried saving at a lower quality and audio was retained, however, two of the clips in the centre were skipped for some reason. Anyway, I deleted those two and re added them and then saving in all qualities worked fine. 

Thanks