Join now - be part of our community!

Weekly Action Cam summary

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Weekly Action Cam summary

Week 1 | 31.08. - 07.09.2017

Hi there,

did advice me to summarize posts from other platforms here in the Sony community, to show you how active the Action Cam community really is.

It is to mention, that I am active on many other platforms (namely YouTube, Reddit and other Sony community boards) and that I participate actively there as well.

This is why I am going to - starting today - share a weekly (Thursday to Thursday) summary of the (in my opinion) most important posts from these other plattforms as well as linking the original source.

Feedback is highly appreciated.

The first post is by one of the most active members of the "SonyActionCam" Reddit Community with the username "some_bugger". He shared a nice sticker-based design for the HDR AS50 to make it look more dangerous.

Direct-URL.

I hope he shares the design templates, so others can make black colored versions of these stickers, since they would also fit the HDR AS300 and FDR X3000.

The second post is by Reddit-user "Rotaryknight" which shows him playing paintball. Everything was filmed in 4K resolution and stabilized by the inbuild Balanced Optical SteadyShot. The camera even got splashed all over with paint:

Until next week.

- Nic

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Week 2 | 08.09. - 14.09.2017

Hi there,

this weeks first post is brought to you by the reddit-user RaMarcus. He shared an image of his FDR X3000-setup, which he uses to record activities with his kids.

Direct-URL.

You can find the videos he recorded with this setup on his YouTube-channel "BoogalooTV".

Moritz Jünger is already preparing for this years winter(sports) in the second post of this week.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Thanks for sharing Nic

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

@cass_n wrote:

Thanks for sharing Nic

:slight_smile:

You're welcome.

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Week 3 | 15.09. - 21.09.2017

Hi there,

in this weeks first post, the Instagram-user kwmcmillan followed the example of Moritz from last week and uploaded a video showing him snowboarding with the FDR X3000:

[video]

In the second post I notified everyone, that there is currently a sale going on for the video editing software "Magix Video Pro X" on Steam, where you can get it for 70% off. I can highly recommend it, if you want to edit your Action Cam footage.

- Nic