Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback issue with Sony A6000 camera.

profile.country.GB.title
Stevekohh
New

Cashback issue with Sony A6000 camera.

Hi, I bought my A6000 camera at 23/12/2017 with a third party retailer. I filled up the form for the cashback and is subsequently confirm my information for the cashback. I was promised to have the cashback money in around 5 working days. It's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm wondering is there anyway to contact sony about this? 

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
manbitescat

That's only 'business tactics' if you're a seedy back street rip-off merchant. Business tactics are to encourage consumers to buy into your brand and foster brand loyalty...

profile.country.GB.title
My6000
Explorer

I have just checked my account and very pleased to see that Sony have paid both 'cash backs'

that I had made a claim for in relation to purchasing a Sony A6000 with lens and a Sony 18-105 mm f4 lens. It took a bit of time and a few emails but Sony have complied in full with their 'Winter Cash Back Promotion '. At last a very happy customer!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi all

Sorry to sound like a broken record :wink:

This is just a note to any members reading this thread that

have any cashback problems or queries, get in touch with

Sony Support on +44 (0) 2073652810, they can help.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
laz-lon
Explorer

I have been calling 0207 365 2810 to about 2 months now. They paid me £50 instead of £100. Still trying to get the remainig £50. They always say "we will escalate". Nothing happens !.