Join now - be part of our community!

Digital Camera & Camcorder Repairs

profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

Digital Camera & Camcorder Repairs

Before I start, i really am sorry that you are having to read this in the first place.  Obviously any sort of fault is always dissapointing, but hopefully we can make the repair process a little easier.  Here is a link which will guide you through getting your Sony product fixed. 

http://support.sony-europe.com/repair/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB

Just enter your products full model number (DSC-W210 for example) in the search box and follow the instructions

Hope it helps!

Any problems, then give the guys and girls a ring at customer service on 0844 8466 555 and they will be happy to help you out.

Best regards

Lee

Message was edited by: StartTheCar

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.en_GB.title
goodhugh
New

Chris,Thank you very much for keeping my problem in mind. I look forward to receiving your further information.Peter
BigMig22
New

Hello, 

i recently bought a handycamcorder HDR-cx240 and after only a month or so use it keeps popping up a message saying "Buffer overflow", to try and fix the problem i have looked up to see the various ways i could try and fix it but none have succeeded in doing so. If there is anyway at all that someone could help me with this problem i would be greatly appreciative. i know this is not the fault of sony as trying to make millions of products a day without some failure is impossible but i would love to not let 120 pounds go to waist as i am only 17 and 120 pounds is alot to me. 

Thankyou,

Miguel 

[Edited to remove surname for privacy]