Join now - be part of our community!

Image Data Converter version 4.0 HANGING

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
andyemp
New

Image Data Converter version 4.0 HANGING

Hi

IDCver.4.0 keeps hanging when the green progress bar reaches 90-99%.This happens after processing varying numbers of SLT_A57 arw files (could be on 1st operation or after 10 file converions).Any suggestions as to why this keeps occuring?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
andyemp
New

Hi Mick

Thanks for your reply, unfortunateley my system( windows 7 & NVIDIA Geforce 9200) will not allow me to switch off the hardware acceleration as suggested but on telling a friends son what you had said he suggested that if I ran Image Data Converter in compatability mode(windows xp service pack 3) it would have much the same effect. I have tried this and it appears to work. So thanks to your suggestion I appear to have found a workable solution.

Cheers

Andy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi andyemp, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

This sort of thing is usually a computer hardware acceration issue. Have you tried switching hardware acceleration off?

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
andyemp
New

Hi Mick

Thanks for your reply, unfortunateley my system( windows 7 & NVIDIA Geforce 9200) will not allow me to switch off the hardware acceleration as suggested but on telling a friends son what you had said he suggested that if I ran Image Data Converter in compatability mode(windows xp service pack 3) it would have much the same effect. I have tried this and it appears to work. So thanks to your suggestion I appear to have found a workable solution.

Cheers

Andy

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

That's great Andy, thanks for letting us know you got a result :cool:

Mick