Join now - be part of our community!

need a manual for slt-a55v

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
stavrosky
New

need a manual for slt-a55v

hi i have got a sony alpha a 55v and want a manual as it didnt come in the box. says i can  down load it but its 203 pages, or can anyone advise how i print 4 pages on 1.

i have called sony and they say they dont have any and they can sell me one but they never get back to me or give a price i willing to buy . thank you .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

says i can  down load it but its 203 pages, or can anyone advise how i print 4 pages on 1.

Hi stavrosky,

In Adobe click on the Printer icon top left.

In the Print window that opens, half way down under Page Handling, click on the word None next to Page Scaling.

Then select Multiple pages per sheet from the drop down list.

This by default should print four pages per sheet. This should reduce the pages from 203 down to 51.

Depending on your eye sight you could increase this further by changing the number in Pages per Sheet..

If you've the time you could print on both sides of the paper..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

says i can  down load it but its 203 pages, or can anyone advise how i print 4 pages on 1.

Hi stavrosky,

In Adobe click on the Printer icon top left.

In the Print window that opens, half way down under Page Handling, click on the word None next to Page Scaling.

Then select Multiple pages per sheet from the drop down list.

This by default should print four pages per sheet. This should reduce the pages from 203 down to 51.

Depending on your eye sight you could increase this further by changing the number in Pages per Sheet..

If you've the time you could print on both sides of the paper..:smileywink: