Join now - be part of our community!

Play memories apps

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Sturhm
New

Play memories apps

Hi, new here.

So I missed the date to when play memories apps where removed, and missed one app that I did not notice beforehand.

Is there any way possible to get the Bracket Pro app in any way now ?

It really bums me out that all that stuff is now unavailable to new users like myself.

I have had the A6000 less than a year, so still learning stuff. And that app would have helped me tremendiously.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I won't hide from you the possibility of being able to obtain different Applications, but you will have to search the Internet (and there are) for an "alternative" method to the Store, because there are those who have extracted the Apps to create an Archive outside the Sony Platform, but it's a topic you'll have to study on your own, for which you won't find support here. I assume your "computer skills" are sufficient for something that requires more than a simple download.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I won't hide from you the possibility of being able to obtain different Applications, but you will have to search the Internet (and there are) for an "alternative" method to the Store, because there are those who have extracted the Apps to create an Archive outside the Sony Platform, but it's a topic you'll have to study on your own, for which you won't find support here. I assume your "computer skills" are sufficient for something that requires more than a simple download.
profile.country.GB.title
Sturhm
New

Thank you ! that was most helpfull.