Join now - be part of our community!

Replacement Eyecup for Alpha 55

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
almacke96
Visitor

Replacement Eyecup for Alpha 55

I should have known better after the loose fitting rubber eyecup on my A100, which I used some light adhesive to keep on - the one on my new A55 has dropped off and disappeared already after just three days !    I cannot find a replacement part listed anywhere on the Sony site, or with any other vendors (Amazon have them for earlier models but too big for the 55)

Can anyone help with a contact ?   Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi almacke96,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The part number for the Replacement Eyecup for your A55 is X25144421.

You should be able to order this from either your local Sony Centre or an independent camera retailer.

Alternatively you should be to order the part from Sony's dedicated spare parts provider Nedis

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi almacke96,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The part number for the Replacement Eyecup for your A55 is X25144421.

You should be able to order this from either your local Sony Centre or an independent camera retailer.

Alternatively you should be to order the part from Sony's dedicated spare parts provider Nedis

profile.country.en_GB.title
almacke96
Visitor

Very many thanks. Sony Centre said that there wern't any available as yet - waiting on spares arriving in the UK apparently-  but I'll give the other contact a try. . Might just have to percevere without one for a month or so.

cheers

AMac

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sony Centre said that there wern't any available as yet - waiting on spares arriving in the UK apparently-  but I'll give the other contact a try. 

If you don't have any luck locating the part let us know and we'll see if we can help further..:smileyhappy: