Join now - be part of our community!

TX10 black and white pictures?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ajlogan
Visitor

TX10 black and white pictures?

i have just purchased a DSC-TX10, its my first sony camera so i am finding my way around the menu's

i cant seem to find a way to take black & white pictures, i have looked through the manuals and i cant find anything

can anyone help as i semm to remember the feature being available but i cant find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello,

Many users in your situation tend to take their photos in colour and then convert them to black and white afterwards. One advantage of this is that by using software such as irfanview, you can adjust the results and add all manner of other effects as well.

Irfanview is available to download, free of charge, from here. Although it is slightly more time consuming than having the feature built into the camera, the results are excellent and completely in your control.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello,

Many users in your situation tend to take their photos in colour and then convert them to black and white afterwards. One advantage of this is that by using software such as irfanview, you can adjust the results and add all manner of other effects as well.

Irfanview is available to download, free of charge, from here. Although it is slightly more time consuming than having the feature built into the camera, the results are excellent and completely in your control.

Thanks

Simon