Join now - be part of our community!

2015 KDL-50W756C (Picture mode bug) EU

giorgosgs
Explorer

2015 KDL-50W756C (Picture mode bug) EU

I have reported the bug before in an other thread but it's not yet fixed in the latest update v3395.

Watch the video below to see that the picture mode setting is not permanend after standby.

The bug is 100% reproducable but you have to left the TV in standby for more than 4 hours.

https://vid.me/vA1E

In other words every morning I have to set the picture mode to my preferance.

THE BUG IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST OPENING AFTER NIGHT STANDBY

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.BR.title
sonyfan0012

After one day, discovered that the FIX.... only solves as the tv is not gone to DEEP SLEEP MODE. After two hours the tv goes to deep sleep and when you turn on again, it has the wrong color temperature again. The fix only solves half of the problem -- it's only worth it you turn on the tv before 2 hours that you have turned it off.... So... This IS NOT A FIX... I am gonna try another thing. To put all the inputs with the VIVID mode and change the VIVID mode to mimic the configurations from the CINEMA pro (the picture settings I use) and try and see if this fix it. it PROBABLY WONT. This is just broke....
profile.country.HU.title
Tylla007
Explorer

Following steps will resolve (I hope) the picture mode bug.

In Network Settings, enable Remote start and under Network/Home network enable IP Control. For me this picture bug has gone. I hope this is the solution for this bug.