Join now - be part of our community!

3 week old Kd55XE7002 broke

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Firebladegriff
Explorer

3 week old Kd55XE7002 broke

I purchased a Sony KD55XE 7002 3 weeks ago and now I get the 2 red led lights flashing indicating the power board. I tried the unplug and leave but no joy.

As it’s 3 was old I contacted Sony for an exchange like for like only to end up banging my head up the wall.

they would have to arrange collection, inspect, repair and deliver when fixed. No replacement even though it’s brand new. Estimated time scale 28 days. Now forgive me but what ever happens to Sony’s excellent customer services.

I even explained that I’m disabled and housebound and it was a Christmas present to myself. Now I have a dull festive holiday without a tv.

Has anyone else suffered poor customer services of late. They used to excellent. I shall never purchase a Sony product again. 

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Firebladegriff
Explorer

Many thanks for your assistance on this. I thought very had finally decided to deliver a replacement but had a call yesterday to say they would collect for repair 12/12. So looking forward to xmas

Sony phoned yesterday and customer care Fahid was really good and though he can’t promise anything he shall try his best to see if they can help. Fingers crossed.