Join now - be part of our community!

Adding deleting and playing favorites

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
stickerlee
Explorer

Adding deleting and playing favorites

I am not using youview so I can record etc so now using the alternative Sony menu. Pressing the action menu and under TV I see I can use "add to favorites" "remove from favorites" and "favorites setup" and have added some channels

At this time I can not find my favorites list and don't know how to find them can someone advise please. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
stickerlee
Explorer

After a lot of button pressing I have discovered how to add favorites and access them.

Firstly press the ACTION button and choose "favorites set up."

You are shown four favorites folders which you can lable them as you wish ie News, Films, TV shows and Documentaries where my choice.

Now you can add channels to your favourite folders, The folders will tell you as well whether the channel is already in there which also allows you to remove it as well.

Again with the ACTION button all this can be achieved.

To view your favourite folders then press the DISCOVER button

This brings up rows of selections starting with the folder your in which should be "guide digital"

Scrolling down you will come to your 4 named folders. Selecting one of your favorites in any of these folders will put you in that particular favorites folder in the guide when that button is pressed. You will see all your favorites there.

To go back to the "guide digital" press the DISCOVERY button and scroll up again to that row (folder) and choosing any channel will put you back where you started exiting your favourites folder.

All this seems involved but it's very good when you get used to it.

You can quite quickly go to the genre you wish to view. You don't have to choose your favorites right away just add them to favorites any time.

I hope this helps someone who's scratching their head as I was

Stickerlee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
stickerlee
Explorer

After a lot of button pressing I have discovered how to add favorites and access them.

Firstly press the ACTION button and choose "favorites set up."

You are shown four favorites folders which you can lable them as you wish ie News, Films, TV shows and Documentaries where my choice.

Now you can add channels to your favourite folders, The folders will tell you as well whether the channel is already in there which also allows you to remove it as well.

Again with the ACTION button all this can be achieved.

To view your favourite folders then press the DISCOVER button

This brings up rows of selections starting with the folder your in which should be "guide digital"

Scrolling down you will come to your 4 named folders. Selecting one of your favorites in any of these folders will put you in that particular favorites folder in the guide when that button is pressed. You will see all your favorites there.

To go back to the "guide digital" press the DISCOVERY button and scroll up again to that row (folder) and choosing any channel will put you back where you started exiting your favourites folder.

All this seems involved but it's very good when you get used to it.

You can quite quickly go to the genre you wish to view. You don't have to choose your favorites right away just add them to favorites any time.

I hope this helps someone who's scratching their head as I was

Stickerlee