Join now - be part of our community!

After Noguat Update-KD-55XD7005

SOLVED
profile.country.HR.title
dmilasin
Explorer

After Noguat Update-KD-55XD7005

After update my Sony KD-55XD7005 on Nougat every now and then i get message

"Please logout and login again" any ideas or does someone have problem like this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not seen that error message before.  Is it related to one of your apps (i.e. Netflix or Amazon etc).  Even though you have listed the error message, there is no context - so difficult in how to help.

Have you tried logging out of your Google account on the TV and logging back in again?  Could it be because you changed a password??

The general advice is to factory reset your TV if you are experiencing issues, especially weird ones after a firmware update.  May want to give that a go?

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not seen that error message before.  Is it related to one of your apps (i.e. Netflix or Amazon etc).  Even though you have listed the error message, there is no context - so difficult in how to help.

Have you tried logging out of your Google account on the TV and logging back in again?  Could it be because you changed a password??

The general advice is to factory reset your TV if you are experiencing issues, especially weird ones after a firmware update.  May want to give that a go?

Cheers

profile.country.HR.title
dmilasin
Explorer

Hi 

Thanks for the answer.

Well i don't think its application related(not sure). It just popup with text when i watching normal tv program. I try to logout with my google account but no luck. Its not big problem but its annoying. 

I will try to reset tv for default but i just want to ask before :slight_smile: