Join now - be part of our community!

Best IPTV app

profile.country.GB.title
mobilyuk

Best IPTV app

Hi

Has anyone sideloaded a decent app for IPTV? Currently using smart IPTV on ex9005 but jerky and stuttering, although that could be the server/stream?

If anyone has experience of using these apps on the ex9005 I'd be grateful.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.NL.title
hija31

I've been using SIPTV on XD8599 for some time now and it works great.

I think that you should try another server, because there's where your problem is.

profile.country.GB.title
mobilyuk

Thanks.

I've found Siptv tricky to use in that there appears to be no epg and using the TV remote is cumbersome. I'll try another provider and see if that's better. Would the look of the channel list in how it's displayed depend on the provider?

profile.country.NL.title
hija31

Would the look of the channel list in how it's displayed depend on the provider?

Yes, that depends from the provider. However, if you put your line in "m3u_plus" format and that's supported from the provider then the channels will be merged into groups.

P.S. 

Try, Perfect Player iptv app.

profile.country.GB.title
joshgordon112
New

I have been using Stremenify iptv for 5 months now with no problems all you do is sign in with your username and password, i can even access my apps from within the iptv app, this is there website stremenify.com. They also provide a 2-day free trial here are some screen shots

main menumain menuprogram guideprogram guidechannel menuchannel menucurrent program showscurrent program showsswitch and scroll channels while watching a channelswitch and scroll channels while watching a channel